Our success is all down to the skilled individuals in all of our offices, so we require an experienced internal recruiter to help us secure the best industry talent. A personable individual with the ability to communicate with people at all levels, you’ll build strong working relationships with key figures across the company. And by actively resourcing, screening and qualifying applicants, you’ll fulfil vacancies at various levels across all departments – focusing on the sales teams to maintain a high volume of talent.
- Actively resourcing, screening and qualifying candidates for a wide variety of vacancies at various levels – particularly within our Sales team
- Conducting phone screening and face-to-face interviews
- Building and maintaining strong talent pools for high volume areas
- Monitoring the recruitment budget, including spend, cost-per-hire and advertising
- Managing a range of recruitment methods including social networking and other dedicated campaigns
- Building and maintaining proactive working relationships with key figures across the company
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Experience in resourcing and recruiting for sales-related positions
- A proven track record filling vacancies in a high volume environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Friendly, personable and enthusiastic
- Driven and motivated to meet recruitment targets
- Experience in a sales, finance, marketing, customer service, IT or Administration role is highly desirable
Heads of departments
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.